Current Employment Opportunities:
-Special Law Enforcement Officer II (SLEO II) – Must be certified
– Special Law Enforcement Officer I (SLEO I)
– Parking Enforcement
– Part-time Dispatcher
Interested applicants may fill out the form below to apply, please remember to attach a resume and cover letter.
· Must be eighteen (18) years old
· Citizen of the United States
· Read, write, and speak the English language well and intelligently
· Have at least a high school diploma or its equivalent
· Must possess a valid Driver’s License
· Good moral character, sound body and in good health
· Not convicted of any offense involving dishonesty or which would make the person unfit to perform the duties of the office.
· Resume/Application Information Sheet Review
· Oral Interview
· Psychological Examination
· Background Investigation
· Medical Screening
· Urinalysis Screening
Point Pleasant Beach is an equal opportunity employer.
Police Officer Description